When and Where will the conference take place? National Conference on Family Planning (NCFP) will take place on March 18-19, 2019 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
How do I submit an abstract?
1. All interested persons/organizations are invited to submit their abstracts following the theme of the conference ‘Family Planning: Reaching the Unreached’. (Focusing on Community/Institutional interventions and other innovative approaches).
2. The abstract should incorporate either one of the tracks A) Enabling Environment (Policy, Financing and Accountability) B) Demand Generation C) Service Delivery D) Capacity Building E) Research, Monitoring and Innovation.
3. The text of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
4. The abstracts should be submitted using any one of the following two methods:
- By electronic submission through National Family Planning Conference Paper Submission System. (http://ncfpnepal.org/paper-submission).
(Note: Authors are encouraged to submit the abstract using the National Family Planning Conference Paper Submission System available in the website).
5. Abstracts can be submitted both in English and Nepali languages.
6. The deadline for abstract submission is February 18, 2019.
Is the conference schedule and agenda available? Details will be posted on our website as they are confirmed. A full conference schedule, including conference sessions, will be available on our website shortly.