1. All interested persons/organizations are invited to submit their abstract following the theme of the conference ‘Family Planning: Reaching the Unreached’. (Focusing on Community/Institutional interventions and other innovative approaches).
2. The abstract should incorporate either one of the tracks A) Enabling Environment (Policy, Financing and Accountability) B) Demand Generation C) Service Delivery D) Capacity Building E) Research, Monitoring and Innovation.
3. The text of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
4. The abstracts should be submitted using any one of the following two methods:
- By electronic submission through National Family Planning Conference Paper Submission System. (http://ncfpnepal.org/paper-submission).
(Note: Authors are encouraged to submit the abstract using the National Family Planning Conference Paper Submission System available in the website).
5. Abstracts can be submitted both in English and Nepali languages.
6. The deadline for abstract submission is February 18, 2019. (Abstract submission deadline extended to February 25, 2019)
The abstract should cover the following:
- Background: General introduction and the study objectives, the hypothesis tested, or a thorough description of the problem/issue;
- Methodologies: Tools and methods used to collect information, analysis of issues, use of statistical procedure and/or the specific statistical packages(software), if used in analysis, approach and intervention;
- Results: specific results, summarize the expected outcomes.
- Lesson learned/recommendation.
Other Information regarding Abstract Submission:
- Your abstract, if accepted, will appear in its full form in the abstract book.
- Please ensure that your abstract is as error free as possible.
- An independent review panel will review the abstracts for selection. The committee reserves all rights to assign any accepted abstract for oral or poster presentation. The committee also reserves the right for rejection of any submitted abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author by Feb 28th, 2019 by mail.
- The organizing committee will not be liable for the scholarships. The participants will be responsible for their own financial expenses. Prospective agencies that may provide scholarships are FPAN, UNFPA, ADRA, Jhpiego, CARE Nepal, SAVE, IPAS, PSI, MSI, FHI, CRS Nepal, HKI and other organizations working in the sector of family planning.