Welcome to the Paper Submission System of National Conference on Family Planning, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Before you proceed, please view/download official guidelines and instructions for abstract submission. Please read the below instructions for abstract submission carefully.
Instructions for Abstract Submission:
1. All interested persons/organizations are invited to submit abstract following the theme of the conference ‘Family Planning: Reaching the Unreached’. (Focusing on Community/Institutional interventions and other innovative approaches).
2. The abstract should incorporate either one of the tracks A) Enabling Environment (Policy, Financing and Accountability) B) Demand Generation C) Service Delivery D) Capacity Building E) Research, Monitoring and Innovation.
3. The text of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
4. Please go to the Authors Section and click on "Make Submission" (You will be able to see Authors: section just below the Instructions).
5. Please indicate your choice (Poster presentation or Oral presentation) in the field "Optional Comments" in the Make Submission page.
6. Abstracts can be submitted both in English and Nepali languages.
8. The deadline for abstract submission is February 18, 2019. (Deadline extended to February 25, 2019)